MAKO Stainless Steel
Scubapro has chosen 2 advanced materials providing the best balance between both strength and corrosion resistance. The new Mako knife is available in Stainless Steel and Titanium versions and incorporate multi-function baldes.
- MAKO Titanium knives team extreme resistance to corriosion with a highly durable cutting edge.
- MAKO stainlesss steel knives ensure excellent cutting edge characteristics plus high reesistance to surface oxidation.
- Converntional edge for slicing easily through numerous materials
Line-cutting notch for cutting small ropes and fish lines.
- Serrated edge for sawing heavier ropes and branches.
- Bottle opener for convenience.
Sheath with locking mechanism to allow one-hand release.
- 8.5cm blade.
- Also in Titanium
Scubapro has chosen 2 advanced materials providing the best balance between both strength and corrosion resistance.