Scubapro MK25/G250V System
A classic. Scubapros remarkable MK25 first stage paired with their redesigned full metal G250V second stage, was inspired by the highly acclaimed G250, introduced in 1986. This system brings together the essence of Scubapro regulators: unparalleled first stage piston technology and unfailing second stage performance.
MK25 Ballanced Piston First Stage:
MK25 from Scubapro is a regulator system features a high flow first stage with an air balanced high performance second stage chosen by military divers for its durability, simplicity, and reliability.
- An unfailing performance, due to patented design.
The MK25 first stage can accept all types of SCUBAPRO second stages, and will be your favorite for all diving experiences.
- Machined marine grade chrome plated brass body.
Excellent resistance to corrosion, long lasting, and excellent value for its price.
- Patented over balanced composite/stainless steel piston. Faster dynamic response and extra high flow, ultra stable intermediate pressure at all tank pressure.
- Thermal Insulating System (TIS) on piston and spring.
Cold water resistant. Exceeds CE cold water diving requirements.
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure (patent pending).
Easy and fast adjustment by authorized technician.
- 5 High flow low pressure swivel ports.
Ergonomic distribution of the hoses for less jaw fatigue and full option for octopus and accessories.
- Dual high pressure ports.
Console or pressure gauge can be mounted either right or left hand.
- Available in 232 bar yoke or DIN system.
Versatile use depending on geographical region.
- New wound conical single stainless steel wire filter.
Improved flow characteristics for absolute safety will prevent clogged filters from exploding.
- Enlarged water balancing chamber holes.
For cold water diving, improves heat transfer and increases resistance to freezing. Exceeds CE cold water norms at 300 bars.
At 200 Bar: 8.500L / minut. Enough for a world record!
Scubapro G250V Second Stage:
Scubapro renowned G250 balanced adjustable 2nd stage is back and better than ever, redesigned as a Vintage version with tons of technical improvements.
- G250V has improved the breathing performance by 50%
Working inhalation & exhalation are easier and stress free. Comparing the G250HP which required 1,29 Joules/Ltr with the new G250V requiring 0,68 J/Ltr means you spend less energy to breathe the same volume of air.
- Air balanced linear flow valve
Highest performance in any condition.
Increases safety and relaxation on every dive, beacuse it initiates airflow effortlessly and instantly on demand, independent of the cylinder pressure in a controlled and natural manner
- G250V is a full metal system
Composed of a full metal inlet tube, metal orifice, metal knob plus a metal hose connector/heat exchanger. Serious construction for serious divers plus high cold-water resistance.
- New self contained cover concept
Reminiscent of the classic G250, but much stronger for years of trouble-free diving. Also easily dismountable even underwater, thanks to the new no-locking pin system. Keeps you in control, no matter what type of diving you enjoy.
- New VIVA knob- for easier Venturi Adjustment, even with thick gloves
VIVA in the MAX position is a powerful breathing support. In conditions of cold water, strong current or buddy breathing, VIVA should be reduced to avoid free flow.
- Compact design
Light weight for comfort and travel.
- Exceeds CE cold water norm.
- Light weight orthodontically designed mouthpiece
Comfortable and reduces jaw fatigue and gum irritation.
- Protected and Limited Lifetime Warranty
G250V systems- like all of our regulator systems, are protected by individual serialization & a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- On stock
Scubapros remarkable MK25 first stage paired with their redesigned full metal G250V second stage, was inspired by the highly acclaimed G250, introduced in 1986. Read more...