Scubapro MK25/S600 Black Tech
Extremely scratch and corrosion resistant
Our top performing balanced piston first stage paired with our high performance air balanced second stage; This combination is Scubapro's most popular regulator combination. The S600 truly matches the MK25's characteristics and thanks to its adjustment possibilities, it adapts to all diving conditions and all diver preferences. Ease of breathing is the essence of this system.
The Black Tech coating is not only for aesthetics, it is also extremely scratch and corrosion resistant. Applied on both the first and second stages, this premiumfinishing gives a real technical plus to a high performing regulator.
Scubapro MK25 first stage:
The MK25 first stage is our absolute top performer and is a superior regulator thanks to its ultra stable intermediate pressure resulting in an extremely punctual and constantly high delivery of air. The means instant air flow at any cylinder pressure and water temperature for a real carefree dive.
- PVD (Physical Vapour Deposition) finish
For increased surface scratch resistance and glossy dark shading.
- An unfailing performance, due to patented design.
The MK25 first stage can accept all types of Scubapro second stages, and will be your favorite for all diving experiences.
- Machined marine grade chrome plated brass body.
Excellent resistance to corrosion, long lasting, and excellent value for its price.
- Patented over balanced composite/stainless steel piston. Faster dynamic response and extra high flow, ultra stable intermediate pressure at all tank pressure.
- Thermal Insulating System (TIS) on piston and spring.
Cold water resistant. Exceeds CE cold water diving requirements.
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure (patent pending).
Easy and fast adjustment by authorized technician.
- 5 High flow low pressure swivel ports.
Ergonomic distribution of the hoses for less jaw fatigue and full option for octopus and accessories.
- Dual high pressure ports.
Console or pressure gauge can be mounted either right or left hand.
- Available in 232 bar yoke or DIN system.
Versatile use depending on geographical region.
- New wound conical single stainless steel wire filter.
Improved flow characteristics for absolute safety will prevent clogged filters from exploding.
- Enlarged water balancing chamber holes.
For cold water diving, improves heat transfer and increases resistance to freezing. Exceeds CE cold water norms at 300 bars.
At 200 Bar: 8.500L / minut. Enough for a world record!
- Available in other versions
Standard, Titanium and Black Tech.
Scubapro S600 Second Stage:
Our best selling high performance air balanced second stage incorporating numerous patented features. This second stage will optimize your diving experience by virtually eliminating any breathing effort.
- Air balanced linear flow valve
Highest performance in any condition.
Increases safety and relaxation on every dive, beacuse it initiates airflow effortlessly and instantly on demand, independent of the cylinder pressure in a controlled and natural manner.
- Precision molded carbon fibre and technopolymer valve housing and components
Low friction, light weight, corrosion and cold water resistant.
Exceeds CE cold water norm.
- Diver adjustable inhalation control
To decrease or increase inhalation efforts for all diving conditions and diver preferences.
- Diver adjustable VIVA
VIVA in the MAX position is a powerful breathing support. In conditions of cold water, strong current or buddy breathing,
VIVA should be reduced to avoid free flow
- High flow exhaust valve
Lowest exhalation effort for best breathing comfort.
- Light weight orthodontically designed mouthpiece
Comfortable and reduces jaw fatigue and gum irritation.
- Compact design
Light weight for comfort and travel.
- Big soft purge and oversized controls.
1.850L / Minut.
The Black Tech coating is not only for aesthetics, it is also extremely scratch and corrosion resistant. Applied on both the first and second stages, this premiumfinishing gives a real technical plus to a high performing regulator. Read more...