Tech Pac vinge from Zeagle
The Tech PAC is designed for the diver who wants a system that is simple and versatile, but very tough.It has an integral semi-rigid backplate to help support heavy cylinder systems. The webbing buckle waistband makes it easy to add battery packs, tools, reels, stage bottles, or other accessories. The mounting system of the Tech PAC is heavily reinforced with a semi rigid polymer, to support the cylinders and accessories firmly. The Tech PAC does not have an integrated weight system.
- 1050 denier ballistic nylon construction
- 11” spaced grommets for mounting
twincylinders or backplates
- PFS shoulder sizing
- 65-LB lift Ballistic bladder
- Six 1” stainless steel D-rings on backplate
- Four 2” stainless steel D-rings on shoulders
- Four 2” stainless steel D-rings on Vest
- Single or twin cylinder capability
- Adjustable sternum strap
On Stock in Size M-L (big sizes)
The Tech Pac from Zeagle is strong, simple and basic, with a semi-rigid backplate.